Tricks of the Trade
From Kingdom Come: Deliverance Wiki
"Tricks of the Trade"
|The Queen of Sheba's Sword|
Description[edit | edit source]
- There's talk that the Sasau blacksmith uses magic charms when tempering steel and his counterpart in Ledetchko would like to know if there’s any truth in it.
The blacksmith's ditty[edit | edit source]
- First part
- The sun sets out across the skies; he loses his way, to the forge he flies.
- Kuttenberg is far, far away, Kuttenberg is far, here I'll stay.
- My breath is short, my feet are sore, I'd buy a horse, but I am poor.
- The sun may burn, the sun may shine, but you'll not wither, darling mine.
- (And then he heated it again.)
- Second part
- The sun he hides behind a cloud; his heat goes cold and his fires goes out.
- He drowned the fish and broke its neck, threw it down upon the deck.
- Fry your fish, the fish-head's best, fishy thighs and fishy breast.
- (And that's all of it.)
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- A (Optional) Listen to the blacksmith's ditty.
- B (Optional) Repeat the ditty to the Ledetchko blacksmith.
Rewards[edit | edit source]