The King's Silver
"The King's Silver"
|Lookout point over Talmberg|
Skalitz mining works
(Skalitz miners' camp)
|Sir Radzig Kobyla|
|475, 475, 475, 700|
|Questions and Answers|
Description[edit | edit source]
- The Skalitz mineworks are standing idle, still damaged by the Cuman raid. It’s time to assess the state they're in and start the job of getting them back up and running, if possible…
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Talk to the Chief Engineer.
- Examine the mining works.
- Examine the ore processing yard.
- Examine the condition of the waterworks.
- Find out if Nemoy really is stealing silver.
- Find the mine gallery mentioned by Master Feyfar.
- (Note: Continuing this objective results in Nemoy's death, so talk to him first.)
- Examine the condition of the mine gallery.
- Examine the condition of the mineshaft.
- Escape from the mine!
- Inform Tobias Feyfar.
- Report the silver find to the Chief Engineer.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 475 (At turn-in: "Is there any reward for my work?")
- 475 (At turn-in: "They tried to kill me.")
- 475 (At turn-in: "That's hardly enough.")
- 700 (if Henry bribes Nemoy)
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- What brings you here?
- Sir Radzig sent me!
- But he saved a lot of people.
- I'm here to look around, not argue.
- Watch your tongue!
- I've had my differences with him too.
- I'm very sorry, but I still have some duties here. (Ends dialog & removes "Talk" option)
- I really need to take a look around the mines.
- You must be Mine Master Nemoy?
- The punishment for stealing silver is burning.
- Not another word. You're going with me! (instigates fist-fight)
- I'm sure we can come to an agreement.
- Maybe it won't be that hot.
- (End dialog)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There are one or more confrontational Miners standing around in the Skalitz miners' camp that actually spawn in the mineshaft when Nemoy falls to his death. Two of these Miners also appear in this particular cut scene, and then on the catwalk above Henry when the game resumes. If either of these Miners are killed in the camp prior to triggering this cut scene, then the game will cycle an infinite loading screen when trying to load their segment.