The Good Thief
From Kingdom Come: Deliverance Wiki
"The Good Thief"
| Rattay Mill|
Description[edit | edit source]
- Miller Peshek and his niece, Theresa, took care of me while I was at death's door. I owe them my life.
- I talked to Peshek about the time I spent lying helpless at his mill while his niece, Theresa, took care of me. It seems I ran up a bill with the apothecary.
- I paid the apothecary for the treatment he gave me while I was lying unconscious.
- In exchange for the treatment I got at his mill, the miller wanted me to get him a ring that was buried with a corpse under the gibbet. I dug up the corpse, but the ring wasn't there.
- Peshek said the only one who would know anything about the ring is the executioner.
- I've got to get that ring. It's at the Executioner's.
- The dead man's ring was hidden in the executioner's quarters. I succeeded in getting my hands on it.
- It took a bit of effort, but I succeeded in paying Peshek what I owed him. Now we're all square, Peshek confided in me that he'd be willing to buy stolen goods from me from time to time.
- The debt I owed to the apothecary for the treatment he gave me while I was unconscious is finally paid. Unlike Peshek, the apothecary had no peculiar ideas about how I should repay him.
- I took the dead man's ring to Miller Woyzeck in Kohelnitz as Peshek wanted. But Woyzeck threw it away, saying it was a worthless bauble! The whole task was just a test to see if I could be relied upon and had the stomach for less than honest work.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Miller Peshek.
- (Optional) Get the dead man's ring for Miller Peshek
- Get a spade (1).
- You should pay Miller Peshek the debt for treatment.
- Go back to Peshek.
Reward[edit | edit source]