|Trebuchet siege camp|
Quarry siege encampment
Talmberg siege encampment
Inn in the Glade
Charcoal-burners' camp (Talmberg Woods)
|375, 375, 375, 375, 375, 650, 750|
Cold Steel, Hot Blood
An Oath is an Oath
- None of our attacks succeeded and Talmberg remained in Istvan’s hands. Several camps sprung up around the castle and they all had to be got up and running.
- (Optional) Take the pitch to the quartermaster at the encampment by the quarry.
- (Optional) Tell the quartermaster to send someone for pitch.
- (Optional) Ask around the camps if anyone needs help.
- (Optional) Talk to the quartermaster.
- (Optional) Talk to Captain Bernard.
- (Optional) Find out if some herbalist could brew up something to fend off sleep.
- Get the potions some other way.
- (Optional) Talk to Sir Divish.
- Talk to Master Feyfar
- Wait until the trebuchet is finished.
- Go and watch the trebuchet test.
- Talk to Sir Divish about starting the siege.