From Kingdom Come: Deliverance Wiki
Description[edit | edit source]
- After visiting Kunesh in Rattay and demanding repayment for your father's debts, he will tell you of a hidden treasure in Skalitz. Supposedly, it is buried under a dove-cote.
- I went to see Kunesh to try and get him to repay the remainder of his debt to Father. Kunesh was badly off before, but now, as a refugee, he was in even worse shape. Even so, when I pushed him a bit, he told me while fleeing from Skalitz he'd overheard someone saying they'd left valuables hidden under a dove-cote there.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Kunesh in Rattay, he will be begging or walking around.
- After persuading him or attacking him to get the debt back, he will tell you of the treasure.
- Travel to Skalitz
- Note: A spade is needed to dig up the treasure.
- Look for the different coloured patch of dirt on the ground and Press E when prompted to "Dig".
- The buried treasure contains Beran's cup and 50.
- (Optional) Return the items to Beran in Rattay.
- (Optional) Talk to Beran and return the gold and/or the goblet. If you return them both, he will give you 20 gold as thanks.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It is possible to return the items to Beran's wife, though she will not offer a reward.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Buried treasure map location in Skalitz.