Poverty, Chastity and Obedience
"Poverty, Chastity and Obedience"
|Sasau Wagoners' Inn|
|If You Can't Beat 'em|
|A Needle in a Haystack|
Description[edit | edit source]
- I discovered that the only way to the monastery leads through a young nobleman, who is supposed to join the monks' ranks.
- The young noble is in the Sasau tavern now. Either I'll have to come to an agreement with him, or I find some other solution. Either way, I will enter the monastery in his place. The monks will be expecting a new novice, and that's what they'll get.
- The only way to get to Pious is to become a novice in the monastery.
- Perhaps I should speak with Sir Radzig. After all, the bandits are asking me to infiltrate the monastery and murder someone there.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Enter the monastery as a novice.
- Tell Sir Radzig what the bandits want you to do.
- Talk to the young man who's supposed to enter the monastery.
- (Optional) Get rid of the guardian so you can speak to Karl in private.
- Play dice with Manfred.