On the Scent
From Kingdom Come: Deliverance Wiki
"On the Scent"
Woodcutters' camp (Rattay Woods)
| My Friend Timmy (Main quest)|
Fishy Business in Uzhitz (Side quest)
Waldensians (Side quest)
Description[edit | edit source]
- One of the members of the Neuhof gang, a fellow who goes by the moniker of Reeky, should be somewhere in the vicinity of Ledetchko. Unfortunately, that's about all I could find out so far. I expect it shouldn't be too hard to... well, catch scent of this Reeky, though I don't expect it will be a pleasant encounter.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- [Track down Reeky
- (Optional) Talk to the bathhouse wench that Reeky is seeing.
- (Optional) Talk to Reeky's father
- Find Reeky's stash.
- (Optional) Reeky was selling poached game to the innkeeper. I should go and check that out.
- Bring the hare meat to the innkeeper. (0/60)
- Ask at the woodcutters' camp.
- Talk to the woodcutter called Raspberry.
- Find the disused mineshaft on the left bank of Sasau River.
- Find the shaft on the promontory.
- Find the cave in the hills by Ledetchko.
- (Optional) Find Reeky's hideout by following Raspberry's directions.
- (Optional) Find the beginning of the path in the woodcutters' camp.
- (Optional) Go down to the stream until you see a fallen tree-trunk lying across it.
- (Optional) Cross the trunk to the other side and go uphill until you reach a big boulder.
- (Optional) Find the little millwheel below the spring.
- (Optional) Go around the spring and you'll see the clearing. Go towards it.
- (Optional) Reeky's cave is somewhere in the clearing.
- Track down Reeky
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Sturdy gambeson
Gallery[edit | edit source]