|This article is a stub. You can help Kingdom Come: Deliverance Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Kingdom Come: Deliverance Wiki by .
Description[edit | edit source]
- I have to collect belladonna, chamomile, comfrey, dandelion, eyebright, St. John's wort, marigold, mint, herb Paris, poppy, sage, thistle, nettle, valerian and wormwood. Once I have them, I am to take them to Bother Nicodemus.
- To make the herbarium I have to find a book. It doesn't matter what kind.
- Now I've got all the herbs and an old book, I only have to take them to Brother Nicodemus.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Pick one specimen of each plant for the herbarium.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Any book will do for the palimpsest. Ideally, don't use one Henry has not read.