| Inn in the Glade|
Cuman camp 1
Cuman camp 2
Cuman camp 3
Charcoal-burners' camp (Talmberg Woods)
|Fritz and Matthew|
| Cuman disguise & Cuman mask|
Magical Cuman disguise & Magic Cuman mask
|...Is a Friend Indeed|
Matthew and Fritz are found at the Inn in the Glade after leaving the mill in Ledetchko. Andrew will have a word with Henry in the basement of the inn, telling him to collect three Cuman helmets and three sets of Cuman armour. The helmets should completely cover the face.
Description[edit | edit source]
- I found out that Fritz really did know Andrew, the local innkeeper. They weren't exactly the best of mates, though.
- I had to talk Andrew the innkeeper into working with us. In the end he agreed to help with arranging the hold-ups. Let's hope we haven't bitten off more than we can chew.
- Andrew insists we need disguises for the hold-ups - Cuman outfits, that is. And he told me where I can probably find some Cumans.
- I have to get hold of three Cuman helmets. The important thing is they have to have visors that cover the whole face.
- I've got to get hold of three Cuman suits of armour.
- Andrew came up with the idea that it would be best to have Cuman disguises for the hold-ups. So with quite a bit of work I managed to get three Cuman outfits, including helmets with faceplates. But despite all the effort, Andrew wasn't very impressed.
- Andrew took the view that my Cuman outfit wasn't frightening enough he sent me to talk to Milomir, who he said had seen Cumans up close. Only Milomir clearly didn't know a damn thing. He'd never clapped eyes on a Cuman in his life - he was just repeating what he'd heard from other people.
- So the skin of a dog hunted at night is the best protection? Who ever heard of such a thing? Well, no doubt any dog hide will do just as well.
- Dressed in dog skins? I wonder how Vashek manages to sleep at all with dreams like that. So where am I to find a stray dog, or one whose master won't be missing him...?
- Wolves' fangs aren't something you can just buy on the market square. But who's ever seen any close up? I'm sure any animal teeth will do, maybe a wild boar's?
- That Olena is a complete lunatic, but people believe her tales, so to convince them we're real Cumans, I have to get wolf fangs.
- One black feather is as good as another. I'm sure chicken feathers will do just fine!
- Bran has been regaling the local maids with tales of fierce Cumans wearing raven feathers. Where can I find some?
- Once I've got everything needed for the disguise, I'll have to take it all to Andrew. If he's got any more critical remarks, he'll find out what it's like to meet a real barbarian!
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Find out from Fritz how things stand with Andrew.
- Strike a deal with Andrew.
- Get three Cuman disguises.
- (Optional) Go to the Cuman camp west of Uzhitz.
- (Optional) Go to the Cuman camp east of Uzhitz.
- (Optional) Go to the Cuman camp not far from Andrew's inn.
- Get hold of three Cuman helmets with faceplates.
- Get hold of three suits of Cuman armour.
- Find out from Milomir what a "real" Cuman looks like.
- Talk to Olena.
- Get hold of some animal teeth.
- (Optional) Get wolf fangs.
- Talk to Vashek.
- Get hold of a dog skin.
- (Optional) Hunt down a dog at night and skin it.
- Find out what Bran knows.
- Find some black feathers.
- (Optional) Get raven feathers.
- As soon as you have the feathers, fangs and dog hide, go and see Andrew.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Raven feathers can be obtained from nests, the Herb Woman, the Herbalist, Herbalist Kunhuta, or the Villager (herbalist).
- Henry can hunt a dog at night near the Rattay Mill area (requires the level 5 Tanner perk).
- Olena can sometimes glitch and fall to her death.