Lost in Translation
|This article is a stub. You can help Kingdom Come: Deliverance Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Kingdom Come: Deliverance Wiki by .
"Lost in Translation"
- Some millhands in Budin have captured a Cuman raider. From what I've heard, none of them knows quite what to do with the captive.
- I invited the vagrant who worked in the neighbouring mill and who apparently spoke Hungarian to help me with the interrogation. Naturally, as you'd expect from a vagrant without a pot to piss in, he was only interested in how much he'd get for it. In the end, though, we reached an agreement and he said he'd help me interrogate the Cuman.
- In the end it turned out that the Cuman really does have some money stashed away somewhere. He can't give me the directions to it, but he says he can guide me there personally.
- The whole interrogation seemed fishy to me, so I shook the truth out of the vagrant. And just as I expected, it was all a trick. The Cuman told the vagrant where his stash was hidden in exchange for convincing me to let him lead me on a wild goose chase, no doubt right into a trap. Only they didn't pull the wool over my eyes.
- I have to follow the vagrant's directions to the Cuman's treasure. Here's hoping he wasn't lying this time.
- Find a translator.
- (Optional) With the help of the vagrant, interrogate the Cuman prisoner.
- The vagrant is lying to me!
- Talk to the miller.
- Find the Cuman's stash.
- (Optional) Follow the Cuman.
- Take the Cuman's stash.
- Capture the Cuman.
- Get your bounty from the Bailiff.
- Bring half of the bounty back to the Budin miller.
- 100 (if Henry gives the miller his share)
- ? (if Henry arrests the Cuman)