In the Cloister
"In the Cloister"
|A Needle in a Haystack|
The Abbot's List
In the Cloister is a side quest in Kingdom Come: Deliverance. As "Brother Gregor", Henry must get to know the monks in the Sasau Monastery. Novice Antonius will give him the book Everyday Labours, which will introduce him to the monastery life.
- My name is Brother Gregor and I'm a monk in Sasau Monastery. What would Pa have said about that? Most likely he'd piss himself laughing… God rest his soul… Anyway, in order not to draw attention to myself, I must dress like a monk, speak like a monk, and behave like a monk.
- Follow Novice Antonius.
- Get to know the other novices.
- Go to bed.
- Go to the church for prayer and mass.
- Eat with the others.
- Go work in the fratery. Report to Provost Nevlas at the alchemy bench.
- (Optional) Prepare two Cockerel potions. The herbs are in the chest. (0/2)
- (Optional) Prepare two marigold decoctions. The herbs are in the chest. (0/2)
- (Optional) Concoct two Buck's Blood potions. The herbs are in the chest. (0/2)
- (Optional) Concoct two digestive potions. The herbs are in the chest. (0/2)
- Submit the potions.
- (Optional) Go to work in the scriptorium. Report to Brother Cyril, the librarian.
- (Optional) Sit at the table and begin copying.
- Submit your work to the librarian.
- Go with the other monks to the courtyard.
- Find out for Brother Nevlas about any wrongs being committed in the monastery.
- Find out something that would prevent Nevlas from standing for Abbot.
- Kill Pious.