Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
In the Cloister
"In the Cloister"
|A Needle in a Haystack|
The Abbot's List
In the Cloister is a side quest in Kingdom Come: Deliverance. As "Brother Gregor", Henry must get to know the monks in the Sasau Monastery. Novice Antonius will give him the book Everyday Labours, which will introduce him to the monastery life.
Description[edit | edit source]
- My name is Brother Gregor and I'm a monk in Sasau Monastery. What would Pa have said about that? Most likely he'd piss himself laughing… God rest his soul… Anyway, in order not to draw attention to myself, I must dress like a monk, speak like a monk, and behave like a monk.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Follow Novice Antonius.
- Get to know the other novices.
- Go to bed.
- Go to the church for prayer and mass.
- Eat with the others.
- Go work in the fratery. Report to Provost Nevlas at the alchemy bench.
- (Optional) Prepare two Cockerel potions. The herbs are in the chest. (0/2)
- (Optional) Prepare two marigold decoctions. The herbs are in the chest. (0/2)
- (Optional) Concoct two Buck's Blood potions. The herbs are in the chest. (0/2)
- (Optional) Concoct two digestive potions. The herbs are in the chest. (0/2)
- Submit the potions.
- (Optional) Go to work in the scriptorium. Report to Brother Cyril, the librarian.
- (Optional) Sit at the table and begin copying.
- Submit your work to the librarian.
- Go with the other monks to the courtyard.
- Find out for Brother Nevlas about any wrongs being committed in the monastery.
- Find out something that would prevent Nevlas from standing for Abbot.
- Kill Pious.