If You Can't Beat 'em
"If You Can't Beat 'em"
|Sir Radzig Kobyla|
|In God's Hands|
Thick as Thieves - Simon
|All that Glisters|
|Poverty, Chastity and Obedience|
Description[edit | edit source]
- After the affair of the counterfeiters, it's become clear that Sasau conceals many secrets. There's talk that there are "crimps", as they're called, recruiting men for a new bandit camp..
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Ask Miller Simon.
- Ask Thomas at the Infirmary.
- Go to the crimps' meeting place and try to find out from them the location of the camp.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If Henry found a way to heal Thomas' broken leg during the quest In God's Hands, then he will have the option to talk to him and get all the needed information right away.
- Miller Simon will not provide any useful information if Henry has not completed the quest Thick as Thieves - Simon.
- The objective to report back to the Sasau tanner will be removed from the quest log if Henry goes to the crimps' meeting place.