|Inn in the Glade|
Charcoal-burners' camp (Rovna)
|A Rock and a Hard Place|
Description[edit | edit source]
- Someone was wandering in burned Skalitz and he stole everything that's left. It would not make any harm, if someone would check that out. Especially, because robbing a robber is no great sin.
- Andrew confirmed our suspicions. He says there was some charcoal-burner from Rovna hanging around who tried to sell him a silver cross on a red ribbon.
- I found that thieving magpie Tonchek. Then all I had to do was get the money out of him.
- I got the thief's stash. The purse of Groschen was finally mine and the thief was left with nothing for his trouble.
- Andrew was happy with his share, and so was I. Only Adam lost out, but that's how it goes sometimes.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Find the robbed man in Rattay.
- Help Andrew find out more about the looting of the tavern in Skalitz.
- Talk to Adam.
- (Optional) Inform the innkeeper Andrew.
- (Optional) Find Adam's valuables and give them back to him instead of to Andrew?
- Find the thieving charcoal-burner.
- (Optional) Return to Andrew with the money.
- (Optional) Return to Adam with the money.
- Rob the charcoal-burners' stash.
- (Optional) Return to Andrew with the loot.
- (Optional) Return to Adam with the loot.
- (Optional) Give Adam the cross back.