A Needle in a Haystack
From Kingdom Come: Deliverance Wiki
"A Needle in a Haystack"
| In the Cloister|
The Trials of a Novice
|Poverty, Chastity and Obedience|
|The Die is Cast|
Description[edit | edit source]
- A fellow is hiding in the Sasau monastery who I'm supposed to find and kill. All I know about him is that he's one of the novices.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Kill Pious.
- Find out which one of the novices is Pious.
- Is Novice Antonius lying?
- Is Siskin Pious?
- Worldly goods in the monastery.
- Siskin thinks Jodok might be Pious.
- Is Jodok Pious?
- Kill Antonius.
- Right after evening mass, meet with Pious in the dormitory.
- Follow Pious.
- Hand Pious over to justice.
- Take back your things.
- Bring the bandits proof that you completed your mission.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Pious will give Henry a Strange die if he decides to let him go.